Sensilacer SENSITIVE TEETH DENTAL GEL
Fast relief from tooth sensitivity.
- REDUCES TOOTH SENSITIVITY
- FAST AND LONG-LASTING RELIEF
- PROTECTS AND STRENGTHENS THE EXPOSED DENTINE
- PROTECTS AGAINST TOOTH DECAY
- FOR DAILY USE
- GLUTEN FREE
¿Qué es Sensilacer DENTAL GEL?
- SensiLacer Dental Gel for Sensitive Teeth protects and strengthens the exposed dentine, relieving tooth sensitivity caused by cold, hot, sweet and other stimuli quickly and for a long time.
It contains potassium nitrate, which has been shown to be one of the most efficient active ingredients for reducing tooth sensitivity. Thanks to its remineralizing action, the high fluoride content contributes to the prevention of tooth sensitivity and protects against tooth decay. Moreover, its formula, with obliterating silicon dioxide, strengthens the dentin, covering the dentinal tubules, thus preventing hot and acidic foods from reaching the interior.
HOW TO USE SENSILACER DENTAL GEL FOR SENSITIVE TEETH
SensiLacer Dental Gel for Sensitive Teeth 125 ml (C.N. 174984.0)
SensiLacer Dental Gel for Sensitive Teeth 75 ml (C.N. 174983.3)
Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Potassium Nitrate, PEG-8, Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Xylitol, Aroma, Xanthan Gum, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sucralose, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Glycolate, Sodium Benzoate, Vanillin, Menthol, Limonene.
Nitrato Potásico, Dióxido de Silicio Obliterante, Monofluorofosfato Sódico, Xilitol, Ion Fluoruro (2.500 ppm)
AGGRESSIVE BRUSHING THAT CONTINUES OVER TIME CAN WEAR DOWN THE GUMS AND LEAD TO SENSITIVE TEETH.