SENSILACER SENSITIVE TEETH BIOADHESIVE GEL
Fast reduction of tooth sensitivity from the first application.
- PROVEN EFFECTIVENESS FROM THE FIRST APPLICATION
- REDUCES TOOTH SENSITIVITY
- PROTECTS AND STRENGTHENS THE DENTINE
- PROTECTS AGAINST TOOTH DECAY
- GLUTEN FREE
What is SENSILACER BIOADHESIVE GEL?
- SensiLacer Bioadhesive Gel for Sensitive Teeth reduces tooth sensitivity from the first application, in a fast and long-lasting way, as it strengthens and remineralizes the enamel, blocks the sensorial nerves to eliminate the pain and strengthens the dentine, quickly and persistently covering the tubules that have been exposed.
If you use it after brushing your teeth properly (brushing and rinsing with mouthwash), this will provide a maximum desensitizing effectiveness as it is a bioadhesive gel. As it remains in the area, this prolongs the contact of the active components in the area where you are using it.
HOW TO USE SENSILACER BIOADHESIVE GEL FOR SENSITIVE TEETH?
SensiLacer Bioadhesive Gel for Sensitive Teeth 50 ml (C.N. 174982.6)
Aqua, Potassium Nitrate, Hydrated Silica, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aroma, Lactic Acid, Sucralose, Menthol, Limonene.
Nitrato Potásico, Dióxido de Silicio Obliterante, Monofluorofosfato Sódico, Ion Fluoruro (2.500 ppm)
USING UNSUITABLE ORAL HYGIENE TECHNIQUES CAN CAUSE TOOTH SENSITIVITY.